Welcome to the Logis Troglo du Vigneron in the village of Parnay
The Logis Troglo du Vigneron
You will feel at home in this detached property, located in the village of Parnay, built into the cliff, underneath the vines.
It is South-east facing, consequently the courtyard takes advantage of full sunlight throughout the day.
The Logis Troglo du Vigneron comprises :
One troglodyte dwelling inside the tuffeau cliff :
- One bedroom with dressing room, one dining room, two lounges (one equipped with fireplace and barbeque) one fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms (one with bath, the other a wetroom, both with double washhand basins), two separate toilets, one relaxation space with Jacuzzi® spa.
Semi - troglodyte dwelling constructed against the cliff :
- One ground floor bedroom, one first floor bedroom and a separate laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
Outside and enclosed courtyard :
- Exterior dining area, lounging area.
- Opposite the property - private parking for 4 cars.
Interior features :
- Altrough the troglodyte dwelling has natural ventilation - cool in the summer and warm in winter, the property has been fitted with additional ventilation to ensure maximum comfort.
- Bespoke furniture in chestnut wood.
- Wired Internet access in all rooms, with WIFI available in the louge with fireplace.
- The property is accessible for those with reduced mobility with accompanied help.
- Our smoking visitors are most welcome ; however we would ask that smoking is restricted to outside areas.
- For reasons of hygiene animals are not accepted.
49730 Parnay +33 6 08 23 34 33 firstname.lastname@example.org